This month I am in Texas helping my daughter who recently had surgery. Any prayers on her behalf would be appreciated.
Looking over to the right side of this message is a list of dates under the word archives. Since I won’t be writing a blog this month I thought you might wish to explore the topics of the blogs that you haven’t read yet.
Below I have listed the archive dates, and the corresponding titles of the blogs that were written on those dates.
I hope you find as much joy reading them as I did writing them. So that you have an idea of what they are about I have written a brief overview.
The first one, What’s it all about Alfie?, gives a glimpse into my spiritual journey. If you would like to read a short, light blog I can recommend three; Tattered, Joyful Angel, The Silent World of Animals, and Angels: Our Invisible Friends. The Forgiveness Factor is rather long but people have found it particularly helpful as they struggle with that one person who is hard for them to forgive.
If you are interested in knowing more about the dream world, the blogs from #14 to #17 give ample information about dreams to hold your interest, and get you started in recording and working on your dreams.
If you would like to learn how to meditate, Meditation as a New Year’s Resolution will tell you about my own experience and get you started with the practice of meditation. The Shrines of Italy gives a special glimpse into the fabulous journey my husband and I had in Italy.
There are many more blogs for you to enjoy like the ones on surrender, on ageing, on healing, on the saints, and on the virtues such as; love, patience, and kindness.
To access any of the blogs below, click on the archive date to the right of this page that corresponds with the title of that blog. And, please feel free to leave a comment on the bottom of the blog for others to see. ~ Enjoy!
Love and Peace,
1. July 12, 2016 ~ “What’s it all about Alfie?”
2. Aug. 12, 2016 ~ Tattered, Joyful Angel
3. Sept. 12, 2016 ~ Being Nice vs. Being Kind
4. Oct. 12, 2016 ~ A Tribute To My Brother Martin
5. Nov. 12, 2016 ~ An Attitude of Gratitude for Thanksgiving
6. Dec. 12, 2016 ~ Christmas and Other Sacred Holidays
7. Jan. 12, 2017 ~ Meditation as a New Year’s Resolution?
8. Feb. 12, 2017 ~ A Powerful and Transformative Spiritual Practice
9. March12, 2017 ~ The Forgiveness Factor
10. April 12, 2017 ~ Favorite Quotes
11. May 12, 2017 ~ Come the Dawn
12. June 12, 2017 ~ The Shrines of Italy
13. July 12, 2017 ~ Following Your Heart
14. Aug. 12, 2017 ~ Unraveling the Mysteries of the Dream World
15. Sept. 12, 2017 ~ Conscious Sleeping ~ Lucid Dreaming
16. Oct. 12, 2017 ~ Awakening in Your Dreams
17. Nov. 12, 2017 ~ Tibetan Dream Yoga and the Practice of Lucid Dreaming
18. Dec. 12, 2017 ~ The Challenge of Love
19. Jan. 12 2018 ~ The Challenge of Love ~ Part ll
20. Feb. 12, 2018 ~ Reflections on Surrender
21. March 12, 2018 ~ More Thoughts on Surrender
22. April 12, 2018 ~ Padre Pio: The Mystic
23. May 12, 2018 ~ Mother Teresa of Calcutta.
24. June 12, 2018 ~ Inspirational Humor
25. July 12, 2018 ~ The Silent World of Animals
26. August 12,2018 ~ What If?
27. September 12, 2018 ~ Conscious Aging
28. October 12, 2018 ~ Aging with Awareness
29. November 12, 2018 ~ Good Morning God
30. December 12, 2018 ~ Angels: Our Invisible Friends
31. January 12, 2019 ~ Patience: A Way of Life
32. February 12, 2019 ~ Healing the Political Wound
Mary Mohs LVN, MA, RYT,